- basecloth 100% polyester “birdseye” knit. 130gr./m square. the standard “cycling” fabric.
- matching black sidepanels are in a lightweight stretch lycra.
- 40cm invisible front zipper.
- back zip cel pocket + 2 other back pockets. positioned onto the back, not the side seam.
- pumploop above left back pocket to hold a pump if riding without camelback.
- It’s a fitted shirt with 2 way stretch lycra side panels. u can’t load kit in a freeride top.
- contemporary graphic printing.
note: this cloth is not “sublimated”, this is solid colour, piece dyed, dry goods. sublimation, aka, “transfer printing” allows for a lot of colors, but it’s transferred onto cloth that remains white.