Mens Pantani Top
In 2000, one of the most memorable Tour de France stage races took place on Mont Ventoux. The cruel mountain saw Marco Pantani and Lance Armstrong battle it out for the stage win. The battle between the two men has become legendary in cycling folklore. Although later each man’s career would be marred by drug use, and Pantani tragically died a few years later, there can be no doubt that this contest between the two men is one that will be remembered for generations to come.
- Utilizing the most contemporary color ways.
- These garments are made locally from high end imported materials. Both Bottoms and Tops feature true reflective detailing and additionally Italian silicone gripper elastic on inside hems.
- Refined sublimation printing & graphic design engineered to create a genuine retro look.
Basecloth: Summer weight, wicking polyester. A plain surface appearance.
Traditional roadie 3 back pocket back design.
- Please refer our sizing chart in the initial “Products” page.
- We will sort sizing further on an individual basis.